Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Love On The Line

A nice cover done by a few youths from New Creation Church. Enjoy!

Previous video (Open Heaven) was removed due to copyright infringement. Hopefully this one won't as it is a cover! :)






[VERSE 1]
You put your love on the line
To bear the weight of sin that was mine
Washing my river of wrongs 
Into the sea of your infinite love 

[Chorus]
With arms held high 
Lord I give my life 
Knowing I'm found in Christ 
In your Love forever

With all I am 
By your Grace I stand 
The greatest of all romance 
Love of God my Saviour 

[VERSE 2]
Mercy roars like hurricane winds 
Furious love laid waste to my sin 

[Bridge]
To the one who has rescued my soul 
To the one who has welcomed me home
To the one who is saviour of all I sing forever

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin